Monday, December 21, 2009

One More Down

Fairly easy day at work which was nice. Still getting up to speed there and leaving some things out that should go in to reviews, but that will come. Had lunch with friends so no run over lunch. Got home at 5:30 and didn't want to go out for the run. Not really tired but not really motivated either. Mainly just hungry. Debated for 5 minutes and just went and grabbed my gear so I could head out. 25 minutes isn't too bad anyway so there's no excuses. Got in 3.14 miles at an 8:10/mile pace - nice and easy the whole time. The only downside to this challenge is that I haven't logged all my runs. I've gotten all but one in but haven't always had time to log them so I don't know my current cumulative total. I've got 50 logged, but am guessing it's somewhere closer to 65 or 70. Anyway, now it's time to eat!

1 comment:

Rick Lapinski said...

Trust me, I've been unmotivated quite a few times to get out the door and run. But then I think of the abuse that I would take from you and Chad...yep better believe that I'm out the door cruising. We are in the home stretch now though so stay strong and hammer these last few runs out.